"The Olton Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture is an organization committed to promote business, agriculture, education, tourism, and a superior quality of life in the Olton area, while maintaining our small town atmosphere."
Annual Events sponsored by the Olton Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture
August 4-7, 2021 41st Sandhills Celebration
October 2021 Trunk or Treat
December 4-5, 2021 OCCA Pheasant Hunt
To view pictures of events or get more information, go to www.oltononline.com or subscribe to the Olton Enterprise.
Like us on Facebook fb.me/Olto
Olton Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture is hiring!!
· Hours are Tuesday/Thursday from 9am-1pm with 1-2pm being time to run errands
· Must be able to multitask
· Must be a great communicator. You will speak with different types of people. The City of Olton is one that helps with everything.
· Must be organized.
· Sue Cannon OCCA Ambassadors is a new leadership program. You must be willing to invest time with these students to help get them out in the community.
· Planning events is very important. You will plan these events (but not limited to) Sandhills, OCCA Banquet, Easter Egg Hunt, Pheasant Hunt, Trunk or Treat, Ag Awareness Day, movie nights, etc.
· Facilitate OCCA board committees and their volunteers in OCCA sponsored events.
· You will be in charge of advertising for business members.
· You will run the OCCA Facebook page.
· You will create agendas and write minutes for board meetings. Board meeting happen the first Tuesday of every month, unless there is a conflict. The board is really good about being accommodating.
· Respond to inquiries by phone, mail or visitation in a timely and professional manner.
· Write news releases about community issues and news as approved by OCCA board when needed.
· Maintain membership role for current and prospective members.
· Attend community and area events to promote Olton as approved by OCCA board.
· Maintain Quickbooks and all IRS/TWC forms.